Why Little Boots?
We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. We’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 150 children ages 6 weeks through 13 years every day. Our Programs include:
- Infants: 6 weeks to 12 months
- Toddlers: 12 to 36 months
- Pre-School: 2.5-4yrs and 3-4 yrs (potty trained)
- Pre-Kindergarten: 4 to 5 years
- Before & After School Care: School Age
- Spring, Summer and Winter Camp: School Age
Please ask us about our sibling discount!
Early Preschool & Preschool
Before and After School Care: School Age
Spring, Summer and Winter Camp
Provided Food & Nutrition
Here at Little Boots Early Learning Center you don’t have to worry about preparing meals; Breakfast, Lunch, and Afternoon Snack is provided for all our children. Additionally for our Infants, we provide Iron-Fortified Formula (generic brand of Enfamil) & Gerber Baby Food.Little Boots Early Learning Center is a proud partner of Colorado Dept. of Public Health’s Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). All meals are well-balanced, age appropriate foods that meet the USDA nutritional standard. Every meal includes a portion of whole grains, lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, and milk. For complete guidelines visit www.colorado.gov/cdphe/cacfp.Allergies: Little Boots is a 100% Nut-Free Center. We do not serve or accept food that may contain nuts (most commonly: peanuts & tree nuts).If your child has ANY allergies, please discuss them in detail with your child’s teachers and administrative staff. For food allergies, a written description signed by parent and doctor must be on file and updated every year. If at any time your child develops an allergy, please let us know immediately. Your cooperation is appreciated to keep our children safe.
Speech Therapy Services
Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
Early Head Start
What Our Families Are Saying
- Little Boots Early Learning Center is the best daycare and place to have your little loved ones at! They have taught Mckenzie SOO much and they are very good with her. They are a no B.S place and work with you. Im so thankful to have found such a great place for my daughter to spend time at while I work that I can trust does a Great job! Ms. Mindi is our favorite teacher. Mckenzie runs into her arms almost every morning when she sees her! I highly recommend this place!!!
My son started with Little Boots a few short months after it opened in 2016, it’s now been almost two years and we still are apart of the Little Boots Family. We went from just my son attending to him and my daughter attending full time, my older daughter also attended last summer for the summer program, she had a blast and loved going everyday. I know leaving your children especially your babies is hard in general, but what I absolutely love about this daycare is I feel like I can really trust them to care for my children and keep them safe...
My son loves coming here. All of the teachers adore him and have been really understanding of his separation anxiety in the mornings. I truly believe he is learning so much and that his exposure to other children will benefit him once he starts elementary school. I like that I can get ahold of Mona whenever I need to and really appreciate the accommodations she has made for my family... I really appreciate everyone here